World Scientific News (WSN) – interdisciplinary journal is directed in the first place to scientists who want to publish their findings, insights, observations, conclusions, etc., related to: social and humanistic sciences, science and technology, natural sciences in a short space of time.
Within the scope of social and humanistic sciences: anthropology, archaeology, criminology, law and justice, economy and business, education, linguistics, communication studies, literature, history, political science, sociology, human geography, culture and life, philosophy, psychology, didactics etc.
Within the scope of science and technology: inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, instrumental analysis, chemical technology and engineering, materials engineering, biochemistry and biotechnology, pharmaceutics and chemistry of medicines, environmental protection, nano-technology, classical mechanics, classical electrodynamics, electronics and electrical engineering, computer sciences, theoretical mathematics and applied, thermodynamics and static mechanics, quantum mechanics and theory of relativity, particle physics, nano-technology, cosmology, plasma physics, planetary systems, black holes, nebulae, galaxies, astrophysics, meteorites, didactics (etc.).
Within the scope of natural sciences: life sciences, biology, pharmacy, medicine, healthcare, veterinary medicine, animal and agriculture, food sciences, environment and protection of environment, forest sciences and ecology, botany, zoology, geography and tourism, architecture of scenery, oceanography, chemistry and phisics of atmosphere, geology, palaeontology, didactics, etc.
- Since 2015, the minimum number of 11-12 pages of your submitted manuscript can be directed to the review process before the paper is considered for publication in the World Scientific News.
- Short communications of 2-6 pages are also accepted for publication in WSN. They should be concise covering a clearly presented idea.
- Beginning from 2017, all scientific papers to be published in the international journal World Scientific News have to contain citations coming from well-known prestigious international scientific journals. References coming from international scientific conferences, scientific books and from other scientific works published in international journals of wide-spread continuous edition also are allowed to be cited. They are the formal conditions before a paper is to be directed to reviewers. Papers submitted to the Editor, containing references of other source or provenience will not be considered for publications in World Scientific News.
- Peer-reviews of papers and publication of articles in World Scientific News are free of charge.
- Information of the form and style of submitted articles is presented in the section “Instruction for Authors”.
- Address for submitting articles is presented in the section „Submit your Article”.
- All published articles are presented in the section “View Articles”.
Post-conference papers and multi-author reports coming from the scientific conferences may be considered for publication in World Scientific News after submitting them in accordance with the „Instruction for Authors”.
Publishing House publishes monograph and books also.
Abstracting and Indexing
IndexCopernicus International ( IC Value for 2015: 90.87 )
Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources / ROAD
Pak Academic Search
Electronic Journals Library
Directory of Abstract Indexing for Journals / DAIJ
Polish Scientific Journals Database / PSJD
Centre for Open Science / CeON
Polish Scholarly Bibliography / PBN
Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland ( MNiSW 2016: 6 pkt. )
World Catalogue of Scientific Journals / WCOSJ
Directory of Research Journal Indexing / DRJI
Berlin Social Science Center / WZB
Bibliothekssystem Universität Hamburg
Technische Informationsbibliothek / TIB
Catalogue for Libraries of Heidelberg University / HEIDI
Universitätsbibliothek Clausthal / TU
Universitätsbibliothek Leipzig / ubl
Bibliothek der Hochschule Hannover
Saarländischer Virtueller Katalog
Zürcher Hochschule der Künste / ZHdK
Scientific Indexing Services
Chemical Abstracts Service / CAS ( CODEN: WSNOAZ )
….– ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Journals
….– ProQuest Agriculture Journals
….– ProQuest Aquatic Science Journals
….– ProQuest Atmospheric Science Journal
….– ProQuest Biological Science Journals
….– ProQuest Earth Science Journals
….– ProQuest Engineering Journals
….– ProQuest Environmental Science Journals
….– ProQuest Materials Science Journals
Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals / MIAR
Portal Komunikacji Naukowej / INFONA
ZooBank / International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
The National Library of Australia / Trove
Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
Kubon & Sagner Digital Library
Dr. Tomasz Borowski