World Scientific News (WSN) – is an open-access fully peer-reviewed scholarly journal. The monthly – interdisciplinary journal is directed in the first place to scientists who want to publish their findings, insights, observations, conclusions, etc., related to: social and humanistic sciences, science and technology, natural sciences in a short space of time.
Within the scope of social and humanistic sciences: anthropology, archaeology, criminology, law and justice, economy and business, education, linguistics, communication studies, literature, history, religious sciences, political science, sociology, human geography, culture and life, music, philosophy, psychology, didactics, (etc.).
Within the scope of science and technology: inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, instrumental analysis, chemical technology and engineering, materials engineering, biochemistry and biotechnology, pharmaceutics and chemistry of medicines, environmental protection, nano-technology, classical mechanics, classical electrodynamics, electronics and electrical engineering, computer sciences, theoretical mathematics and applied, thermodynamics and static mechanics, quantum mechanics and theory of relativity, particle physics, nano-technology, cosmology, plasma physics, planetary systems, black holes, nebulae, galaxies, astrophysics, meteorites, didactics, (etc.).
Within the scope of natural sciences: life sciences, biology, pharmacy, medicine, healthcare, veterinary medicine, food sciences, environment and environmental protection, forest sciences and ecology, botany, zoology, mycology, biochemistry and biotechnology, pharmaceutics and chemistry of medicines, agriculture, horticulture, fishery, geography and tourism, architecture of scenery, oceanography, wind and ocean current physics, chemistry and phisics of atmosphere, geology, palaeontology, astrobiology, didactics, etc.
- Since 2020, the minimum number of 11-12 pages of your submitted manuscript can be directed to the review process before the paper is considered for publication in the World Scientific News.
- Beginning from 2017, all scientific papers to be published in the international journal World Scientific News have to contain citations of articles coming from well-known prestigious international scientific journals (only). They are the formal conditions before a paper is to be directed to reviewers. Papers submitted to the Editor, containing references of other source or provenience will not be considered for publications in World Scientific News.
- It is not allowed to put Internet pages in References of the paper. Eventually, some Internet data may be inserted inside the text of the article.
- Peer-reviews of papers and publication of articles in World Scientific News are free of charge.
- Information of the form and style of submitted articles is presented in the section “Instruction for Authors”.
- Address for submitting articles is presented in the section “Submit your Article”.
- All published articles are presented in the section “View Articles”.
Dr. Tomasz Borowski