World Scientific News (WSN) – is an open-access fully peer-reviewed scholarly journal. The monthly – interdisciplinary journal is directed in the first place to scientists who want to publish their findings, insights, observations, conclusions, etc., related to: social and humanistic sciences, science and technology, natural sciences in a short space of time.
Within the scope of social and humanistic sciences: economy and business, education, linguistics, political science, sociology, philosophy, psychology.
Within the scope of science and technology: chemistry and chemical technology, physical sciences, materials engineering, biotechnology, electronics and electrical engineering, computer sciences, theoretical mathematics and applied, astrophysics.
Within the scope of natural sciences: life sciences, biology, pharmacy, medicine, healthcare, veterinary medicine, food sciences, environment and environmental protection, forest sciences and ecology, botany, zoology, biochemistry and biotechnology, agriculture, horticulture, geography, oceanography, geology, palaeontology.
- Since 2020, the minimum number of 11-12 pages of your submitted manuscript can be directed to the review process before the paper is considered for publication in the World Scientific News.
- Beginning from 2017, all scientific papers to be published in the international journal World Scientific News have to contain citations of articles coming from well-known prestigious international scientific journals (only). They are the formal conditions before a paper is to be directed to reviewers. Papers submitted to the Editor, containing references of other source or provenience will not be considered for publications in World Scientific News.
- It is not allowed to put Internet pages in References of the paper. Eventually, some Internet data may be inserted inside the text of the article.
- Peer-reviews of papers and publication of articles in World Scientific News are free of charge.
- Information of the form and style of submitted articles is presented in the section “Instruction for Authors”.
- Address for submitting articles is presented in the section “Submit your Article”.
- All published articles are presented in the section “View Articles”.
The papers published in World Scientific News are abstracted by International Databases: Polish Scientific Journals Database
Prof. Tomasz Borowski